Fluid Power Zone CUBE
The FluidPowerCUBE is designed to support complex lifting routines without the force of the accelerated weight on the way back down, providing a suitable workout platform for sports or rehabilitation applications.
The CUBE offers all the benefits of Olympic Bar and Kettlebell training without the associated risks of decelerating or lowering the weights. As with all FluidPowerZone machines, the CUBE incorporates our patented Twin Tank 10x Adjustable Fluid Resistance system and expands on that with 3 separate resistance attachment options, offering concentric loads at 50%, 100% and 200% of the tank settings.
The biggest and strongest muscles across the posterior chain are challenged at the high load setting (200%), and complex light resistance movements are ideally accommodated for at the lower load setting (50%). The range of options allows you to train at the correct load and at high volumes, all without overloading.
The CUBE includes an attachment accessory pack consisting of Squat Belt, Single Handle Strap, Ankle Strap and swivel Straight Bar, all stored on the inbuilt accessory rack.
- PRODUCT MODEL NO: PZ-CUB
- FLUID RESISTANCE: Vertical FDF Twin Tank – 10 levels
- MONITOR: FDF / Heart Rate Compatible
- PRODUCT NET WEIGHT: 81.5kg (179.68lb)
- PRODUCT GROSS WEIGHT: 95.6kg (210.76lb)
- DIMENSIONS: L 1,450mm (57.1”) x W 830mm (31.7”) x H 1,350mm (53.2”)
- MIN ACTIVE AREA REQUIRED: L 2,050mm (80.7”) x W 1,830mm (72”)
- MAX USER WEIGHT: 180kg (396.8lb)
- VERTICAL SPACE: H 2,150mm (84.6”)