Fluid Power Zone ERG
The FDF FluidPowerERG is a heavy-duty, commercial quality ski ergometer designed
to withstand high intensity, powerful workouts for your core, arms and back. It also
delivers silky smooth resistance suitable for warm ups and rehabilitation.
The unique constant load of the ERG is delivered via the unique semi isokinetic
properties of our 10 levels of Adjustable Fluid Resistance provided by our patented
Twin Tank system. The load is instantly available from the very top of the action and
consistent to the end, even at explosive HIIT workout speeds.
The ERG facilitates single side double hand diagonal chopping movements for the
advanced functional training athlete. With the correct application of resistance, speed
and range of motion these complex movements can be tailored to suit beginners.
The ERG allows for bilateral and unilateral arm movements. Switching between the
two is seamless, adding greater variety and challenges to any training zone; Cardio,
Power, Strength or Speed.
The ERG is a perfect inclusion for any type of fitness facility as a stand-alone machine
or in combination with one or all of the FluidPowerZone machines; CLIMB, ROW, UBE,
PRESS and CUBE.
- PRODUCT MODEL NO: PZ-ERG
- FLUID RESISTANCE: Vertical FDF Twin Tank – 10 levels
- MONITOR: FDF / Heart Rate Compatible
- PRODUCT NET WEIGHT: 90.25kg (198.42lb)
- PRODUCT GROSS WEIGHT: 108.25kg (238.65lb)
- DIMENSIONS: L 1,450mm (57.1”) x W 810mm (31.9”) x H 2,200mm (86.61”)
- MIN ACTIVE AREA REQUIRED: L 1,950mm (76.8”) x W 1,410mm (55.5”)
- MAX USER WEIGHT: 180kg (396.8lb)
- VERTICAL SPACE: H 2,150mm (84.6”)