The M50 treadmill was designed with you and your fitness goals in mind. Featuring TRUE’s orthopedic belt and aluminum straddle covers, the M50 stands apart from the rest. Only TRUE puts the extra finishing touches into each and every product, and the M50 is no exception to this rule.
- A compact footprint that still provides maximum performance.
- A lubricant-infused orthopedic belt for smooth, natural motion while you run.
- TRUE HRC® Cruise Control that automatically adjusts incline and speed to meet your target heart rate throughout your workout.
- A state-of-the-art console with LCD screen.
- Industry-leading warranties to make your investment last a lifetime.
- Power Source – 120V/15A
- Cord Length – 8′ / 2.4 M
- Drive Motor – 3 HP DC
- Belt – Lubricant Infused Orthopedic
- Speed Range – 0.5 to 12.0 MPH / 0.8 to 19.3 KMH
- Incline/Decline Range – 0% to 15%
- Frame Construction – Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel
- Handrail Design – Protective Foam Flared Handrails
- Contact Heart Rate Monitoring – Yes
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring – Polar®
- Footprint – 74″ L x 29.5″ W x 54″ H (187 cm x 74 cm x 138 cm)
- Running Surface – 58″ L x 20″ W (147 cm x 51 cm)
- Machine Weight – 220 lbs / 100 kg
- Maximum User Weight – 300 lbs / 136 kg
- Step-up Height – 7″ / 17.7 cm
- Portability – 2 Front Transport Wheels